Thursday 4 September 2014

Shameless Promo

Hey everyone,

How have you all been?
My life had been pretty manic since I got back from my holiday. As some of you will know, the University project I mentioned a couple of months ago, way back in March time, has kind of taken over my life. If you can remember that far back as part of my final year project I set up my own stationery brand, then called Chroma Notebooks. I loved setting it up and thankfully it was pretty well received! This has meant that I have made the decision to continue with the developing the brand. I am officially self employed and running Chroma (Stationery)! We are suppling personalised stationery in 20 different colours, we are able to digitally emboss any name/initial/logo or message on to the customers notebook.



It is both exciting and terrifying in good measure but the perks of working for myself, from home, doing something I truly love outweighs my fear. Things were moving at an annoyingly slow pace in the weeks leading up to my holiday then all of a sudden that pace picked up.
My phone and laptop came with me to Spain and I spent a couple of afternoons working through things that couldn't wait until I got back. Since I returned I have been kept very busy with exciting developments, photo-shoots and meetings. It is something I am very passionate about and want to work so much and if it doesn't then I will have learnt a whole lot! If you could check Chroma out at www.chromastationery.co.uk then that would be amazing! I also have a Facebook and Twitter on the go with I would appreciate a follow on.




Apart from that I have spent a week house sitting, part time job hunting and getting back in to the swing of being home from my holidays! It is a month today until my birthday, the big 2 3. Although I yet to have any plans, I'm sure I'll figure something out. I also have kind of big Margaret based news developing, something I will write about in the coming days, so check back again soon for that update. 

Lots of love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment